Key areas to focus on when implementing or improving a CRM system.
- What CRM-related problem are you trying to solve? Focus on these rather than all available features
- How will you incent employees to use the CRM system, you need to answer the ‘What’s in it for me?’ question
- Who will sponsor and continue to back and promote the project?
- Is the application easy to use? especially compared to what is currently being used?
- Is there an adequate training and refresher program in place?
- How will you ensure that the data will be kept current?
- What other systems and tools can be integrated with to make it more useful? Email and calendar tools, ERP/accounting, human resources, social media, management information, etc
- Is the CRM application accessible via a mobile device?
- Think about how would you analyse the data in the application using Analytics tools to improve customer satisfaction, pipeline conversion, customer engagement, etc
Published courtesy of Insightment